2017 Registration is OPEN!
I am pleased to announce that registration for Goshen Scout Reservation is now open! The cost of camp is the exact same as last year. This years camp dates can be found here: 2017 Registration Information
A couple of things to note:
- Due to the success of registration last summer we will be using the same registration system and registration policies as last summer.
- Each unit is encouraged to nominate one adult to handle registrations for the week of camp. This person will register one scout and secure the unit's reservation. Only one person should act as the “Unit Registrar” and handle registration on behalf of the unit.
- PARENTS- Please contact your Pack's leadership to register your scout for Camp Ross. Parents should be registering through your Pack's Unit Registrar. No parents should be registering their scouts directly through this website.
- As Scouts and their families commit to coming to camp, the Unit Registrar will enter them into the online registration portal and make a payment.
- Each Participant will need to pay in full to be considered registered for Goshen Summer Programs.
For Unit Registrars:
- If you are just looking to reserve your spot as a unit, but do not necessarily know how many people you are bringing yet, you can do that! You will do so by paying the price of one youth registration at the early bird rate ($360.00).
- As you determine for sure that you are bringing more youth, you can continue to add them. You will receive an email AFTER you register your first youth that will give you details on how to accomplish this. You will NOT have to set up a username and password. Please note that there is no payment schedule: you will need to pay the full price for youth at the time of registration.
- Please note that every unit will receive two free adults this year, regardless of size. You will not have to pay for these up front, as the system will automatically subtract the cost of two adults from your total balance. There will be no additional free adults given.
- If you plan on applying for a campership (financial assistance) for a youth, please DO NOT pay the full amount right away. Please see the "Schedule and Fee's" page for information on how to apply for a campership.
- Please be sure that the unit is fully committed to attending Goshen in 2016 before making the deposit payment ($360). The deposit payment is non-refundable. If you have any questions or concerns about the changes in the registration process, please call Goshen Reservation Director Phil Barbash at (301) 214-9195 or email at [email protected].